"Dal Centro Della Mia Vita Venne Una Grande Fontana!! "
Translated:
"From the center of my life, there came a great fountain!!" ~Louise Gluck

30 years in one's life... a milestone perhaps, but it
may not be the 'center' of life to some. However, for me, these past years of my life have brought a transformation of sorts and clarity in many aspects of my life. Therefore it is here, now in what I believe to be my 'center of life', that I feel a great fountain has sprung forth hope and limitless possibilities of what I can dream & ultimately, accomplish!
~CHEERS!

Every Sunrise Offers a New Opportunity for Change!

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, February 18, 2008

L iving I n F ull E voultion...

I take a moment to ponder my choices made some times in haste, decisions delayed, friends and lovers lost and found... life moving so quickly, no grass grown on my small piece of ground... things all become brilliantly transparent... looking back.... hind-sight.

We all travel on this course- LIFE- Living In Full Evolution... mind, spirit, body... never standing still. They say have no regrets, but contemplation produces a place that I cannot help ponder of what could have been or should have been done... constant change mitigating life.

Where I have been is why I am who I am now... sometimes life has caressed me, sometimes it has thrown me about... while I would possibly change some of my choices I cannot. I must move on. All of us have our own stories... our own "battle scars" of life making us hunger for the best LIFE has to offer.

Wondrous creatures that we are... resilient, steadfast in this course of LIFE. Strange twists.... fate? GOD's hand? ... I meditate upon free will.... the ability to do as one pleases. But free would indicate that we are not affected by our choice, that we are not imprisoned by the outcome- good or bad. Choice is not free... it comes with consequence... it comes with a product... good or bad.

Living In Full Evolution of Mind, Body, Spirit... I choose how I spend my years here... all I have is time... time to navigate my course, my decisions that guide me along the way will either bring sweet delicious fruits of my labor, or it can offer the bitter abundance of this harvest- depending on my choices.

I choose to run this race of LIFE with resilience, with determination to make the time I have on this earth the best I possibly can. I choose to Win this race of LIFE. Because this gift given to me was given freely, but it is not free, my friends. LIFE is on loan and when it is time, there is no one that change that fact.

Nothing in Life is free.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." ~Albert Einstein