"Dal Centro Della Mia Vita Venne Una Grande Fontana!! "
Translated:
"From the center of my life, there came a great fountain!!" ~Louise Gluck

30 years in one's life... a milestone perhaps, but it
may not be the 'center' of life to some. However, for me, these past years of my life have brought a transformation of sorts and clarity in many aspects of my life. Therefore it is here, now in what I believe to be my 'center of life', that I feel a great fountain has sprung forth hope and limitless possibilities of what I can dream & ultimately, accomplish!
~CHEERS!

Every Sunrise Offers a New Opportunity for Change!

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, March 30, 2009

P.V.

Though I long to know the answers which are never meant to be,
I have to let go... I am striving to set your memory free.
Yet my heart aches and I not sure I will ever fully shake you,
It took a while for you to envelop my soul,
And it will be even longer for me to let go.
You know not to the extent in which I love you-
I would travel to the ends of the earth to be near your side,
A life-long friendship, always in your corner, always there to make you smile... but I understand, I am not your choice.
You cannot choose love in that manner- make it stay nor make it go,
It is a matter of time, of a puzzle which is developed slow.
No I won't tell you all these things because I know they are not reciprocated, I'd rather save face and let you be free...
After all, it's not my heart you long for, no sadly, it's just not me.


I know I told you I was moving on... that I am okay with it all, though I am not. There is just something about the connection that happens when I am near you, when I speak with you and I cannot help how I feel--You're just one of those people who come along every so often, who change the way one views the world and for that I will always love you, my amazing friend! Forever in my heart, there you'll reside, tucked neatly next to all our good times!

Be blessed and may you have all you seek!

No comments:

"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." ~Albert Einstein