"Dal Centro Della Mia Vita Venne Una Grande Fontana!! "
Translated:
"From the center of my life, there came a great fountain!!" ~Louise Gluck

30 years in one's life... a milestone perhaps, but it
may not be the 'center' of life to some. However, for me, these past years of my life have brought a transformation of sorts and clarity in many aspects of my life. Therefore it is here, now in what I believe to be my 'center of life', that I feel a great fountain has sprung forth hope and limitless possibilities of what I can dream & ultimately, accomplish!
~CHEERS!

Every Sunrise Offers a New Opportunity for Change!

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In Parts...

Tell me.. tell me, please.
How do you do it with such ease?
How do you let it roll on over and move about like the breeze
I want to know what you feel
I need to know what releases you to proceed.
Do you feel as I do, twisting and hanging amidst invisible trees?
Tangled.

The distraction that resides I wish would take up new residence
Elsewhere... anywhere, just not here.
I asked for it, I know... yet, I never thought it would all go
So suddenly
Here I stand waiting for the next moment
Racing ahead in my mind
Searching time for answers that will not be given
Aching.

I strive to make the wells dry
To shut the windows that once were open
Yet it is no use.... utterly futile
Rivers seem to flow at the smallest reminder
Back to the beginning, rolling through it all sloooowly.
Holding onto messages and mementos
Silliness of a young girl
Longing.

Before you, there was just me
Happily, drifting
Moving forward with dreams
Things to do and see
Now, after you
I am trying to remember me
Without you
I know I am there, yet everyday
I want to share with you
My moments of...
Whatever, simplicity of just being.
Missing.

No comments:

"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." ~Albert Einstein