"Dal Centro Della Mia Vita Venne Una Grande Fontana!! "
Translated:
"From the center of my life, there came a great fountain!!" ~Louise Gluck

30 years in one's life... a milestone perhaps, but it
may not be the 'center' of life to some. However, for me, these past years of my life have brought a transformation of sorts and clarity in many aspects of my life. Therefore it is here, now in what I believe to be my 'center of life', that I feel a great fountain has sprung forth hope and limitless possibilities of what I can dream & ultimately, accomplish!
~CHEERS!

Every Sunrise Offers a New Opportunity for Change!

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Victory Forever is Mine...



Even in the midst of moments which reflected the defunct parts of my persona;
Deep within still held a irrefutable scent of victory upon the horizon.

When my eyes had nothing but desperate tears of loss;
There still reflecting back, was the indefatigably look of everlasting victory.

During the moments whence my lips uttered treacherous words;
Spinning amongst them still was an enchantment of hope... of victory.

Between moments of passing through dark shadows which cast its death;
Still within even these moments, the light of majestic victory caressed my skin.

When my only course was of that which I ran through in a hurry;
The perpetual euphoric nature of victory brought me back to where I needed to be.

Those twisted moments which wound me into a journey that unflinchingly would not let go;
Gave over to the glorious and regal overpowering victory.

Within the webs of time found within my mind and the quiet, meek voices of conscience
whispering to me those truths that I thought to be lost;
There within those moments, still could be found the power of victory.

Victory was forever mine;
In the dark;
In the quiet;
In the noise;
In the light.

Victory never left my side;
Even within the moments of my own iniquity;
Ebbing and flowing through this life.

It is Grace which is deserveth not;
Yet bestowed.

No comments:

"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." ~Albert Einstein