"Dal Centro Della Mia Vita Venne Una Grande Fontana!! "
Translated:
"From the center of my life, there came a great fountain!!" ~Louise Gluck

30 years in one's life... a milestone perhaps, but it
may not be the 'center' of life to some. However, for me, these past years of my life have brought a transformation of sorts and clarity in many aspects of my life. Therefore it is here, now in what I believe to be my 'center of life', that I feel a great fountain has sprung forth hope and limitless possibilities of what I can dream & ultimately, accomplish!
~CHEERS!

Every Sunrise Offers a New Opportunity for Change!

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Sweetness of Life...

As the tide flows in, the ebb of change washes over
Slowly, methodically, with a rhythm that seems heaven sent
No exact answers, no clarity of time, just the vision set forth from the mind
It feels as if my heart is spent and my course is never finished
But I continue on to reach the dreams woven on a warm afternoon
I know that change is expensive, but bliss will follow soon
Whatever that may be, the endless possibilities set within this eternity

No shortcut, no detour, no easy-route
Change is the only momentum given to sort it all out
Pushing and pulling, tossed about within
One journey coming to an end
Yet another lies just ahead waiting for me to embrace the beginning
Uncertain destination, excitement oozes like honey from the hive
It is this change that invigorates the soul and makes one come alive
The sweetness of life

Yet, I stare at what I will leave behind, longing for answers
Swirling and twirling about in my mind, all the time and efforts of the daily
Sorting out the life lived to this point... the black and white
The gray in-between, the words unspoken, the moments unseen

The growth felt is like that of a mighty red oak
Straight and true, strong and tall
Hasten pace, adaptable, yet steadfast
The changes being worth more than the beginning pangs

No comments:

"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." ~Albert Einstein